About Styles in the 6ix

September 06, 2015

 
 
Hello and welcome to Styles in the 6ix. A blog run by myself Kelsey and my sister Lauryn, two teenage girls from Toronto.We are both in love with all things girly and glamorous, so Lauryn and I decided to make a fashion and beauty blog to share our passion with others who love the same things we do.

Styles in the 6ix will soon contain posts of OOTDs, reviews of clothing or beauty products, hauls, and anything you request and want to see. Our goal for the blog is to inspire other girls to do the things the love.
 
So we both hope you enjoy Styles in the 6ix and check back weekly for new blog posts.
 
Kelsey and Lauryn
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey, I love your blog! Do you know how to add the followers widget? Because I really want to follow you! Xox
    Ciara

    Ciarandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We really appreciate your support. I've just add the followers widget, so feel free to follow now.
      Lauryn and Kelsey
      xx

      http://stylesinthe6ix.blogspot.ca/

      Delete

Subscribe