Leilani Jewelry Review

August 02, 2017


Hello everyone!
Do you love spending your hard earned money on clothes that don't arrive? If you answered yes, then head on over Leilani Jewelry.


About a month ago I saw Leilani Jewelry on Instagramdm and they replied almost instantly and they gave me a discount code for my followers. I decided I would buy an item from their shop to give an honest review of the company, so I purchased a romper on June 25th. About 2 weeks pass and I still haven't received the package, so I sent out an email and a dm to the company letting them know I hadn't received my romper but didn't receive an answer. I took to their Instagram in hopes they would see my comments and they straight up deleted my comments!! Finally, after some other people started commenting the same thing they send me a dm asking if anything was wrong. On July 10th I told them about my situation and they told me to wait one more week and "if it's not there within a week they'll compensate for the long wait". After a week my romper still wasn't there and at this point, I was fed up and so were they. I sent another message saying I hadn't gotten my package yet and they only answered my dm after I had left a few comments on their Instagram. Their only response was "it's been shipped", now do you think it takes a month for a package to get delivered to Toronto from Ohio? I don't think so... Anyway, they said they would resend the package, but I don't think that ever happened.
looking for ambassadors and as a blogger trying to grow I thought this was a perfect opportunity for me. I sent them a
The reason I made this blog post is so you can learn from my mistakes, so you don't get scammed...

My tips on how to not get scammed:
  1. Search the company and look for reviews and if you don't find anything don't buy anything!! 
  2. If a company's Instagram doesn't have any tagged photos of their products that should be a red flag. 
  3. Among these signs, if there isn't postage tracking you're probably not going to receive your package:( 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe