A Haul
November 06, 2015
Hello girls!
Kelsey and I went shopping the other day and picked up a few things and of course I immediately thought to show you guys what we bought.
| Where to Buy it Flannel: $21.90 Forever 21 Scarf: $14.90 Forever 21 |
The first store we went into was Forever 21, our favourite store. I can never walk in there without buying anything. From Forever 21 I bought a forest green and navy flannel and a black circle scarf that Kelsey and I are going to share. The scarf is so big and warm, I can't wait to wrap myself in it when it gets colder outside.
![]() |
| Where to Buy it Golden Wonder (top left): $6.95 Lush Sex Bomb (bottom right): $6.75 Lush |
We went to Lush and bought a bath bomb each. I chose the Sex Bomb. I've heard so many good things about this bomb and wanted to try it out myself. Kelsey chose the Golden Wonder bath bomb. It smells like candy and has a "surprise" inside, I can't wait to see it in the water.
![]() |
| Where to Buy it $9.90 Forever 21 |
This palette is gorgeous! The eye shadows are shades of purples and pinks. It's similar to the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I'm soon going to be posting a makeup tutorial featuring this palette.
What items have you purchased recently that you love? Let us know in the comments.
Lauryn & Kelsey
xx






2 comments
NICE
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking out our blog!!
DeleteKelsey and Lauryn
xx