Perfect Plum Makeup Tutorial
November 13, 2015
Hi guys!
The new Nude palette from Forever 21 is stunning! So here's a makeup tutorial featuring it. This is a beautiful plum look and it only took about 15 minutes.
Finished Look:

Finished Look:
| This is the eye shadow palette used |
1. First I took the eye shadow shade #5 and applied it over my eyelids.
2. Then I took the colours #4 and #7 and blended them into my crease and just above.
3. Next I used the darkest colour, #1 and blended that in my crease.
4. I added winged liner with a liquid liner then used the eye liner that came with the palette on my water line. After I used the eye shadow #4 just under my eye.
5. Finally I applied mascara and the look is finished!
I hoped you liked this makeup tutorial. If you would like to see more posts like this let me know in the comments.
Lauryn
xx



2 comments
really like this look :) your eyebrows are on fleck ^-^
ReplyDeletehaha thank you ♥
Delete