3 Ways to Style: Black Turtleneck

February 18, 2016

Hello!! 
The black turtleneck has been worn all throughout history from Marilyn to Audrey. It's such a simple and classic piece which sometimes can make it hard to style, so we're showing you 3 ways to style a black turtleneck. 
I hope you take inspiration from this post. Please let us know what fashion item you would like to be styled by us in the comments.
Kelsey and Lauryn
xx

Outfit 1
Where to Buy it
top: American Apparel jacket: Forever 21 shoes: Forever 21 pants: Forever 21
This outfit was a bit different than what I usually wear, but I really liked it. My favourite thing about this look is the leather jacket over the shoulders. I think it adds a really chic touch to a very simple outfit.

Outfit 2
Where to Buy it
top: American Apparel skirt: Forever 21 socks: Aeropostale shoes: Aldo
This outfit is perfect as a transition from winter to spring. I feel like it's kinda 70s inspired with the skirt and boots. I love it!

Outfit 3
Where to Buy it
top: Forever 21 pants: Garage shoes: Adidas hat: TNA
This outfit it my favourite of the three. It's very sport and stylish. Lauryn's been obsessed with her new black hat and I think it completes this look. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe