NuMe Straightener Review

February 20, 2016

Hello readers!
We just recently purchased the NuMe Style Setter Straightener and decided to give you a review on it.
 
 

 
 Firstly its very affordable, we purchased ours at Marshalls for only $40!! Both Kelsey and I have really thick and curly hair and this straightener made our hair pin straight. You don't even have to use the highest heat of 450˚F to achieve smooth and straight hair. After using the straightener my hair was left really soft and shiny, which is probably because it has 600% more negative ions in it. The Style Setter straightener also heats up in seconds compared to my last one. The only issue I had was it got very hot on the outside making it difficult to hold. Overall this is a great straightener and I'd rate it a 9/10. 

Lauryn 
xx





 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe