March Favourites
April 09, 2016
Hello!!
I'm very excited because this is my first favourites blog post. I have included some fashion and beauty favourites from this March.
Fashion
This lace up top is from H&M and I love it. I've been searching for one like this, but at a good price and this was only $14.99. I wore this top pretty much everyday in March, #sorrynotsorry. You can purchase it here.
This pair of shoes has to be my favourite thing ever. I thought these sneakers would be a good addition to my shoe collection (check out my last blog post to see my shoe collection). I got them in a kids size, so they weren't as much as the mens size. These go with every outfit and I know these will be an all time favourite. You can purchase it here.
Beauty
This is the NYX liquid suede in the shade soft spoken. It's such a pretty mauve nude colour and its become my go to lipstick. It lasts pretty long, but it starts to come off when I eat or drink anything. Sorry I didn't show you a swatch of it but you can find some here.
I have super curly hair and to define my curls I use gel, but my previous gel use to flake and go crunchy. The Deva Curl gel is amazing! It defines your curls and feels so light in your hair. I'm definitely going to buy more Deva Curl products. If you have curly hair I totally recommend using this product. Buy it here.
Miscellaneous
This is almost like a favourite for every month, but since its my first favourite post I felt like I should add this. Every month I look forward to getting my Seventeen magazine. My favourite part is reading the fashion articles and the embarrassing stories.
I hope you guys liked reading my first favourites post, what were your favourite things from March? Follow us on instagram, twitter, and pinterest @stylesinthesix.
Kelsey and Lauryn





0 comments