Virginia Haul
April 17, 2016
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well.
We were just in Virginia and omg it was so beautiful there. I want to go back! Our hotel was really close to a couple of malls and shopping places, so of course we did quite a bit of shopping. As a blogger when you purchase things you must do a haul.
Beauty
NYX Cake Powder in the shade dark brown/brown. Get it here for $5.99
BECCA Radiant Glow Collection includes a mini pressed shimmering skin perfector in Moonstone, a mini under eye brightening corrector, a mini shimmering skin perfector in Opal, and a full size beach tint lip shimmer souffle in Raspberry/Opal. For all this is was only $32.
Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in the shade dark brown. Get it here for $18.
Also the e.l.f. eybrow duo brush for only $3 get it here.
NYX liquid suede in the shade sandstorm get it here for $6.99.
Mini Benefit Hoola bronzer for $15 get it here.
CoverGirl ready set gorgeous concealer for $7.99 get it here.
Fashion
Kendall and Kylie blue lace top. I cant find it online and cant remember the price, sorry.
Brandy Melville CA sweatshirt find it here for $32.
Kendall and Kylie lace-up denim skirt for $60.24. Get it here.
Brandy Melville sammy new york tee you can find it here for $20.
H&M coachella jersey strappy top for $17.99. Get it here.
Brandy Melville blush cropped sweatshirt. Again I cant find it online, but I think it was around $32.
Bullhead Denim Co. white mid rise jeans for $75.31 find it here.
I hope you liked looking through what we got while we were in Virginia. Please be sure to leave a comment and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest @stylesinthe6ix.
Kelsey & Lauryn











1 comments
I'm not usually into denim skirts but that lace up denim skirt is really cute! - Chanté// chantenna.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete