NYC Lovatics Palette Review

May 29, 2016


Hey everyone! 
Sorry we kinda disappeared. We've just been super busy with school, soccer, and things like that, but today on Styles in the 6ix we have a quick first impressions of the NYC Lovatics by Demi palette. I first saw the palette in the May issue of Seventeen magazine. In the magazine the first thing I noticed were the colours. Most of the shades in the palette are beautiful natural matte and shimmer shades. The second thing I noticed was the the price. In the magazine it was listed at $5, but I purchased it for $6.47. In person the colours are super pretty, but aren't too pigmented. The shades in the palette are very similar to the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. So in short the palette is very pretty and inexpensive. It could also be a good dupe for the Naked 2 palette, but the colours aren't as pigmented. 






I hope this review helped you out a bit. If you want to see a makeup tutorial featuring this palette leave us a comment. Follow us on our instagram, twitter, & pinterest @stylesinthe6ix. 

Kelsey & Lauryn 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe