DIY Velvet Choker

July 07, 2016


Hey guys we just wanted to say sorry for being gone for so long, but with exams we decided to take a break. We're back today with a diy velvet choker. I've seen everyone wearing this style of choker, but I couldn't find them in stores anywhere and the ones online were crazy expensive. So I headed to Micheals craft store and bought a couple things. 

You will need: 
Ribbon of your choice 
Sew on snaps 
A needle and thread
Scissors 
And a pencil crayon 
 
Step 1. Measure and cut your ribbon a little bigger than the circumference of your neck. 

Step 2. Using a pencil crayon mark where you want to sew the snaps. 

Step 3. Sew on your snaps. 

Step 4. Fold over and sew down the edges to have a clean edge. 
 


And you're finished! I hope you guys try out this DIY and if you do tag us on instagram or twitter @stylesinthe6ix.
 
-Kelsey and Lauryn ♥♥ 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe